Why Is It So Important to Use A Qualified Siding?
Whether you are building a new home, remodeling, or doing home improvement or repairs, one of the most important investments you can make in your home is your siding. To protect that investment, it is critical your siding is INSTALLED PROPERLY.
Every Type of Siding Requires A Different Type of Installation Process, For example, James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding is heavier than wood and requires a specialized cutting process and specific mailing instructions as well as different installation procedures depending upon where a home is located in specific zones in the USA.
Professional Siding Installation Certifications:
Certified Vinyl Siding Installer from the Vinyl Siding Institute
- All required inspections coordinated with city, homeowner and SOS Home Services field supervisor
- SOS Home Services Services lead carpenter/crew leader on-site for full day–every day–until job is completed*
- Homeowner gets timely communications, project status, and updates
- QUALITY CONTROL inspection on all jobs
- Phone or e-mail confirmation on all start dates and deliveries
- All warranties and maintenance explained to homeowner
- 24-hour response on all emergency calls
- BEST 10 YEAR INSTALLATION WARRANTY in the industry
- Installers are insured, licensed, experienced, knowledgeable and certified
SOS Home Services Does Repairs for Any Kind of Siding
We have handled all kinds of siding jobs and repairs and have the experience, knowledge, and connections to repair any kind of siding including:
- Vinyl Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Wood Siding
- Aluminium Siding